WE NEED YOU AND SOME CREATIVE KINDNESS!
Join us in a fun, virtual way to deliver your appreciation for our first responders!
October brings two big things: our annual golf event aimed at gifting a day of fun to our first responder community AND our annual cookie campaign aimed at hand delivering kindness and smiles to those so deserving!
We want YOU to join us in saying THANK YOU to those who give so much.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Thank you cards / letters
- Kids to color pictures
- Homemade signs (for those local and able to deliver)
- Photography of your appreciation
- Anything else your imagination dreams up!
- As soon as possible: Some kids’ creations will be used for a very special project so the sooner we receive them the better, so we can make our vision come to life.
- By October 1st: We can continue to receive these creations and thank yous through the first week of October, but this deadline will give us more time to take your appreciation and multiply it in various ways.
HOW WILL THESE BE USED?
- We will gift every first responder at our outing your appreciation.
- We will have signs around the course – made especially from selected drawings sent in by your children! Imagine these heroes seeing appreciation hole after hole and being reminded how much we need and value them.
- Finally, these amazing gifts, sent by each of you, will be multiplied and hand delivered when we make our rounds to deliver cookies with our annual event, the second week of October.
A message from our founder
Our entire mission is built upon uplifting and supporting our first responder community, as a community. We aim to bring together caring hearts of all ages to be active in a positive and caring way and our Creative Kindness branch is just one more way that you and your family can take part.
As I put the thought above to text, I am reminded that it was a time like this that our entire mission here started. There was a desire to step back from months of negative and turn my heart around in a positive and kind way. The idea was taken to social media with the hopes of a few friends stepping up to help bring together a few dozen cookies. Little did I know, there were many who were feeling the same way I was. I never imagined we’d be here today, having touched so many lives across the globe with the 700,000+ cookies (as of year end 2020) that have now been delivered by the countless amazing hearts who share in this mission with us.
I now come to you to invite you to be a ripple in the wave of kindness and to send a tidal wave of support via your cards, drawings, photos and more.
We NEED you.
Our first responders NEED you.
Let’s prove to the world that kindness wins!
Can we count on you?
SEND US YOUR CREATIONS AND CARDS!
One Kind Cookie, Inc.
PO Box 342
Walton, KY 41094
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
ONE KIND COOKIE, INC.
PO Box 342
Walton, KY 41094
501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
One Kind Cookie
Follow Cookies for a Cop & Our Fire Friends